SCI Newsletters – “The Anchor”
We here at Seamen’s Church Institute work nonstop to uphold our mission. To stay up-to-date on our recent happenings, we recommend checking out our quarterly newsletter, The Anchor.
Below are links to our previous newsletters.
These publications are in PDF format (Adobe Reader). Click the links below to see them.
- Spring 2020 ANCHOR – Hope in the Time of Adversity, Spirit of the Port honors Captain Scott Anderson
- Winter 2019 ANCHOR – The Hammock, Philly Ship Run 2.0, New Operations Manager: Jasper DelCarlino
- Fall 2019 ANCHOR – North American Seafarer Missions Conference, Al Griffiths volunteer profile
- Spring 2019 ANCHOR – Spirit of the Port Award honoring Rob Herb
- Winter 2018 ANCHOR – Tragedy and Caring; Philly Ship Run
- Spring 2018 ANCHOR – Winds of Change; Sprit of the Port Award honoring Stephen Sweeney; Thank you, Mesfin Ghebrewoldi
- Winter 2017 ANCHOR – Ditty Bag Season 2017, Congratulations Bradley Gow
- Spring 2017 ANCHOR – Spirit of the Port Luncheon honoring Eugene Mattioni; Opening of Paulsboro Port
- Winter 2016 ANCHOR – Ditty Bag season underway; Compassion in Action exhibit and Fall Gala
- Summer 2016 ANCHOR – Helene Pierson named Executive Director; Little things count when a seafarer is hospitalized