SCI Newsletters – “The Anchor”
We here at Seamen’s Church Institute work nonstop to uphold our mission. To stay up-to-date on our recent happenings, we recommend checking out our quarterly newsletter, The Anchor. You can sign up here: Newsletter Signup
Below are links to our previous newsletters.
These publications are in PDF format (Adobe Reader). Click the links below to see them.
- Spring 2020 ANCHOR – Hope in the Time of Adversity, Spirit of the Port honors Captain Scott Anderson
- Winter 2019 ANCHOR – The Hammock, Philly Ship Run 2.0, New Operations Manager: Jasper DelCarlino
- Fall 2019 ANCHOR – North American Seafarer Missions Conference, Al Griffiths volunteer profile
- Spring 2019 ANCHOR – Spirit of the Port Award honoring Rob Herb
- Winter 2018 ANCHOR – Tragedy and Caring; Philly Ship Run
- Spring 2018 ANCHOR – Winds of Change; Sprit of the Port Award honoring Stephen Sweeney; Thank you, Mesfin Ghebrewoldi
- Winter 2017 ANCHOR – Ditty Bag Season 2017, Congratulations Bradley Gow
- Spring 2017 ANCHOR – Spirit of the Port Luncheon honoring Eugene Mattioni; Opening of Paulsboro Port
- Winter 2016 ANCHOR – Ditty Bag season underway; Compassion in Action exhibit and Fall Gala
- Summer 2016 ANCHOR – Helene Pierson named Executive Director; Little things count when a seafarer is hospitalized